The conditions underground are often very different from the surface due to soil type and recent weather conditions. If you are trying to make important decisions regarding flood conditions or farming operations, just knowing what’s on the surface is not enough.
The Dales Land Net Soil Monitor provides a view of what is going on in the soil layers below the surface.
No data loggers.
Far more affordable than similar spec models.
Data connectivity charge of £24 per unit per year.
- Excellent video of work on Kinder Scout by Moors for the FutureHave a look at this video showing the progress being made to re-vegetate the peatlands on Kinder Scout in the […]
- Presenting to Rishi Sunak at Ribba Hall FarmRishi Sunak (UK Chancellor and MP for Richmond) was visiting his constituency which includes Ribba Hall Farm in Bishopdale where […]
- NFM Measures Near Kendal, CumbriaKendal in Cumbria sits in a valley that is fed by multiple rivers and becks and as a result has […]
- Cross-Checking Our Data with a Neutron ProbeLand slippage is a serious worry on railway embankments, and tracking soil saturation in the embankments can help predict potentially […]
- Monitoring a Yorkshire Dales River Trust NFM Project in BishopdaleThe Bishopdale Natural Flood Management (NFM) project implemented by Yorkshire Dales River Trust is one of 50 Defra NFM funded […]
- Kinder Scout with Moors for the FutureA day of “extreme installation” of units on Kinder Scout with Moors for the Future in conjunction with their long […]